This Department establishes and maintains an efficient administrative system and procedures to support the smooth running of operations and ensure compliance with NAMEL’s internal control system and other regulations. It coordinates recurring finance, administrative and logistic requirements of the office. The roles and responsibilities of the department include;
- Provides logistic assistance to the entire organization. In doing this, it makes sure it provides offices for all staff and office equipment needed by staff.
- Assisting managers in making strategic decisions.
- Organizing staff training and human resource duties.
- Advisory role to other departments of the organization.
- Responsible for supervising the work done by the staff of the organization.
- Financial Reporting and Analysis.
- Development and maintenance of internal control policies.
- Financial Budget preparation and assignment.
- Management of company’s investments.
The Finance and Administration Department comprises of four service units: Administration, Finance, Information and Communication and Legal Units.