Operations Department Brief
The Department is responsible for directing successful implementation of field workforce function inclusive of work dispatch, routing and disposition. The department oversees field communications, ensures smooth operations of the daily routine work, reporting as well as develop and refine entire management strategy for technical department.
- Ensure steady and effectual practices as well as procedures.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development to maintain steady learning atmosphere for technicians in skill development as well as career growth.
- Ensures timeliness in delivery.
- Allocates resources to effectively deliver products and services
- Management of supply chain.
- Analysis of current work flow and redesign to create an efficient system.
- Performing quality assurance
The Operations department is comprised of two units to viz. Logistics units and After-sales unit.