Administration Unit Brief
The Administrative unit provides linkage among all the Departments and Units. It is saddled with the responsibility of systematically coordinating the human and material resources available to the organization for the main purpose of achieving target goals.
The responsibilities include;
- Mapping out strategies to ensure that assigned tasks are completed in timely version.
- Ensuring staff compliance to office regulations.
- Procurement and Supply of Stationaries.
- Personnel Functions.
- Capacity building to support organizational growth.
- Proper follow up on the outcomes of work meeting, staff meeting, management meeting, meeting with clients and vendors.
- Assisting in developing policies which affects the working conditions of staff.
- Designing and delivery of staff development programs.
- Staffing and recruitment of Administrative and support staff.
- Client relationship management.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Coordinates and maintains staff records.
The unit is made up of the General Office Administrator (oversee the entire office operation),Client Relationship person (follow up of clients and vendors), Office clerks (Support staff).