Logistics Unit Brief
Logistics unit organizes the storage and distribution of the right Agro-machineries and other equipment and ensures they are delivered on time to the right location and at a good cost.
The department also handles;
- Transportation, stock control, warehousing, and monitoring of the flow of goods.
- Stock levels management in warehouse, delivery times and transport costs.
- Coordination and control of the order cycle.
- Performance evaluation, quality and to plan improvements.
- Allocation and management of resources according to changing needs.
- Liaising and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- E-commerce and supply strategies development.
- Improvement and development of business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
- Implementation of health and safety procedures
- Vehicle routes planning
- Routine maintenance on supplied equipment before deployment using specialized knowledge, such as mechanical-handling systems.